Baby's First Photo
We want your memories of the birth of your baby to be as wonderful as the event itself. That's why we have commissioned the talented and experienced photographers from Bella Baby to capture you and your baby's first days together.
Bella Baby's professional mini photo shoot will take place right in the comfort of your hospital room. Friends and family are welcomed to stay to view this special rite of passage. The photographers will photograph your baby and post the photos to an online custom slideshow for you to view shortly after your session. The slideshow will be posted for 14 days and is a great way to share the birth of your baby with family and friends. Online viewing and ordering is available to anyone with whom you choose to share your password.
Tips for a Great Photo Shoot
- Bring your favorite baby blanket or afghan from home for use in the photo shoot. A beautiful blanket can add texture, color and memories to your newborn's photo.
- We love to include parent's hands in our photos. Wear clear or neutral polish on the day of your shoot. We want your baby to be the focus of the photos.
- Bring a solid black, brown or grey shirt or cami for you to wear in photos. We may photograph your baby in your arms. These colors look great in both color and black and white prints.
Tips for Viewing Your Baby Photos
- After you enter the Bella Baby website, visit the Client section and enter your password.
- Your photos will automatically play as a slideshow. To stop the slideshow, press the pause button at the bottom of the screen. You can then scroll through each photo one at a time.
- You will find the photo number in the top left corner. Use these numbers when placing your order.
- Each photo can be printed in black and white, color or sepia. Please see the Order section for ordering instructions. Visit the Price List section for more information on pricing.