Breast Center Accreditation
Raising the Bar on Breast Health
From testing to treatment and recovery, Cadence Health's Delnor Hospital is dedicated to outstanding breast health care for women of all ages. In fact, the breast health program at Delnor has received a number of special designations in the care of patients with breast disease and breast cancer, making us one of the top breast health programs in the region.
Accreditations received by our breast health program include:
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) through the American College of Surgeons (July 2011 - July 2014)
- American College of Radiology (ACR) mammography accreditation (until April 30, 2013)
- ACR breast ultrasound and ultrasound guided breast biopsy accreditation (July 5, 2012 - November 12, 2015)
- ACR stereotactic breast biopsy accreditation (October 19, 2010 – October 19, 2013)
- ACR breast MRI accreditation (April 24, 2012 – April 24, 2015)
- ACR Breast Center of Excellence (BCOE) designation
Overall, Delnor is among just three sites in Illinois to be ACR BCOE, breast MRI and NAPBC accredited. Behind these designations is a deep and enduring commitment to women's health, one that gives you peace of mind of knowing that talented, experienced caregivers are here to guide you with knowledge, compassion, respect and education to help you make the best decisions about your own care.